Kickstart your data science career
A leading provider of data science education, Springboard has been recognized as the world's best data science boot camp for two years running. Thousands of aspiring data scientists complete their education in Springboard’s mentored data science courses, and have given Springboard courses an average rating of 4.9/5 on CourseReport and SwitchUp—Springboard is the proven option in data science learning you’ve been looking for.
With the Data Science Career Track, Springboard is helping data science learners like you turn their knowledge into successful data science careers, with the average job placement rate of 23 weeks—that includes the 24-week length of the course. If you don’t get a job within six months of graduating, we’ll refund your tuition.
Here’s what you can expect in Springboard’s Data Science Career Track:
- You’ll learn from a rigorous, 275-hour curriculum, built by credentialed experts from IBM, Cisco, and Pindrop Security.
- You’ll master the tools and techniques proven to elevate data science salaries—machine learning techniques, Python, SQL, Spark, and Hadoop.
- You’ll complete two industry-specific capstone projects to add to your portfolio.
- You’ll pick up an industry-recognized certification without quitting your full-time job. Our flexible course plan will ensure you can finish the course in 6-8 months with 10-15 hours of effort a week.
- You’ll have 1-on-1 meetings with your personal mentor where you can get answers to your data science questions. Our mentors are all data science experts working in the field.
- You’ll get a career coach to help you with creating a personalized job search strategy, interview prep, and resume review.
- You’ll get access to exclusive employer partnerships. These will help you get a foot in the door for the hottest data science jobs.
- Finally, you’ll have a job guarantee. Get a data science job within 6 months of graduation—or get a 100% tuition refund.
We regularly work with past students, our amazing mentors, industry experts, and hiring managers to update our curriculum to be on the cutting edge of data science technologies and tools so our students get the knowledge and experience needed to get hired. Here’s what Data Science Career Track Alumni, Melanie Hanna had to say:
“Springboard was by far the best deal out there. One of the reasons I was drawn to data science is that fact that these boot camps existed because I needed some sort of defined pathway to follow, but most of them were in-person and so expensive. I loved the fact that I could work full-time while completing Springboard, and the 1:1 mentorship aspect so I could get a better understanding of what a data scientist does day-to-day. And of course, the job guarantee made Springboard a no-brainer.”
Take the first step in your new career by applying to the Data Science Career Track today—it’s free to apply, and it takes less than 15 minutes to take the next step towards your data science career.