SAS Online Training:...
Join experts Jay Jacobs and Charles Givre on October 29,30th 2017 in New York, for a hands-on, in-depth exploration of data analysis and machine learning in cybersecurity. In this course, you’ll learn how to explore and analyze data you probably already have and gain valuable exposure to and experience with tools and techniques to prepare, analyze, and visualize the knowledge hiding in your data.
What you’ll learn—and how you can apply it
- Understand how to organize and execute a data analysis project, from exploration to insight
- Gain experience working with different data formats
- Learn how the science of data visualization can transform how you communicate your story
- Explore the applications of models and machine-learning techniques
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your model