Stats Camp UCLA: Sta...
What is SAP Security?
SAP Systems contain very sensitive and confidential data of their clientele and businesses. Hence, there is an need to regular audit a SAP computer system to check its security and data integrity.
For instance, an employee in a warehouse who is responsible for creating a purchase order shall not approve a rightful purchase order or otherwise he may create and approve as many purchase order without any use.
In such scenario, the purchase order approval should be controlled by a higher authority which is a standard security feature.
Protecting the SAP data and applications from un-authorized use and access is called SAP security. To protect these data’s SAP offers different measures for security check.
Why is Security Required?
To access the information in a distributed environment, there is a possibility that critical information and data is leaked to unauthorized access and system security is broken due to either – Lack of password policies, Standard super users are not well maintained, or any other reasons.
A few key reasons of breach of access in a SAP system are as follows −
- Strong password policies are not maintained.
- Standard users, super user, DB users are not properly maintained and passwords are not changed regularly.
- Profile parameters are not correctly defined.
- Unsuccessful logon attempts are not monitored and idle user session end policies are not defined.
- Network Communication security is not considered while sending data over internet and no use of encryption keys.
- Database users are not maintained properly and no security measures are considered while setting up the information database.
- Single Sign-on’s are not properly configured and maintained in a SAP environment.
What are objectives and learning outcomes of this course?
This course enables you to learn the fundamental concepts of SAP authorization objects and SAP R/3 architecture. You will gain an in-depth knowledge on SAP authorizations and User Master records. You will understand how to create a profile using PFCG, outlining and evaluating SAP authorization issues and brief outline of CUA.
From this course you acquire the following
- Overview of SAP Security, Elements of SAP Authorization, User Master Record
- Working with Profile Generator, Access Control and User administration
- Controlling Transaction Codes, Tables, Programs and User Information System for Audits
- Understanding Change Management and Security SAP recommended system landscape
- Gain knowledge on System authorizations required for end-users, Enterprise Portals Security Review and Profile parameters for the security
- You should execute a real-time project based on the comprehensive course curriculum
- You will get to know the related jobs and job trends in the industry
Our Training is designed & imparted in a systematic manner by the industry-expert trainers that makes it very easy to acquire and expand SAP Security skills quickly. We create highest quality HD content with live examples & provide complete guidance during & after the training is over. So, you can start working in this field once you complete the training successfully.
Schedule & Attend For Free Demo! SAP Security Certification Course
Classes are conducted by Certified SAP Security Working Professionals with 100 % Quality Assurance.
-Flexible Timings | Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
-Multiple Training Delivery Models | Customize Course
-24/7 Support | Hands-On Experience
-Real-Time Use Cases | Q&A with Trainers
-Small Batches (1to5) | Flexible Payments
-Job Support | Placement Assistance
USA : +1 201 378 0518
About MindMajix Technologies
MindMajix is the globally professional in IT courses training which emphasizes on hands-on experience with examples from real-time scenarios by experts. It is the largest provider of high-quality online training courses.
It is conceptualized and initiated by several multidisciplinary and ingenious software technocrats having a combined experience of more than 10 yrs in the industry.