BigData Hadoop Train...
Join The Data Incubator for an instructor-led online class that teaches the foundations of data science. This part-time course is geared towards giving working professionals with no previous data science experience an immersive, hands-on experience with foundational data science techniques.
Classes will be held from 7-9 PM ET on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Classes will be held over the course of 16 days.
To learn more and register visit: https://www.thedataincubator.com/foundations.html
You will learn the following essential data science skills:
- Manipulating and Analyzing Structured Data
- Programmatically Working with Differently Formatted Data and Messy Unstructured Data
- Efficient Coding Leveraging Advanced Programming Concepts
- Understanding Noisy Data: Probability and Statistics Fundamentals
- Predicting the Future: Fundamentals of Modelling
- Accurate Modelling: Understanding Non-normal Distributions
- Previous experience manipulating data in spreadsheets (experience with macro programming a plus)